**CONDITIONS OF ENTRY**
• All bookings under 10 patrons come with a strict 2 hr seating time from time of booking – if you would like a longer staying time please speak to the staff (at least 48 hours before your booking time). If you are late you have less time to stay and enjoy Rustlers.
• Bookings larger than 12 will be required to use either a limited menu or a set menu to ensure a steady flow for, the other guests in the restaurant, the kitchen staff and of course your table.
• Bookings are not required – but they are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment as Rustlers is very busy most nights.
• Any special requests made will be catered for by the venue as best as possible where possible.
• Tables of 8 or patrons that have previously failed to show for a booking will be asked for a pre-authorisation of a credit card to secure your table. Failing to provide pre-authorisation in a timely manner will result in your booking been cancelled. The value of the pre-authorisation will be at $10 per person and will only ever be charged to the credit card if:
o your table fails to show for the reservation,
o you cancel your reservation with less than 48 hours’ notice,
o any or all guests of the table are more than 15 minutes late for the appointed booking time, or
o failure to notify the restaurant of a reduction of guest numbers, less than 12 hours before the appointed booking time.
• As a courtesy you agree to contact the restaurant if you have any changes, updates or need to cancel your reservation.
**Entry to Patrons**
• If you have been in a region in the period of an outbreak of any known WHO concerns, and it has subsequently resulted in a lock down OR any State restrictions apply to your situation, you must follow the applicable guidelines. If you do not, the restaurant holds the right to refuse entry and you must leave when instructed to.
• Everyone has an obligation to stay at home whilst suffering from ANY symptoms such as fever, coughing, vomiting or diarrhoea. We have the right to refuse service or entry and insist that anyone with these symptoms leave the premises.
• Take note of all signage in reference to requirements in all hospitality venues and abide by them.
• Please make sure you have all relevant documentation to be able to enter all hospitality venues for inspection upon entering.
• While waiting to be seated please observe physical distancing or wait outside the restaurant.
• Visitors to the restaurant acknowledge that they may be asked to wait, or be refused entry, to the restaurant if the site has reached its total capacity.
• Visitors/patrons acknowledge the rights of Rustlers Steakhouse and Grill to refuse entry or request the departure of patrons from our site at any time, and for any lawful reason. When so asked, patrons are advised to do so promptly and respectfully to the staff. Patrons have the right to dispute what they may believe to be unfair treatment, in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and agree not to take issue with the staff/management at the time of refusal/departure.
• Accidents happen from time to time. Both staff and patrons will be excused for minor breakages and general mess. Patrons acknowledge that breakages of significant value and/or any intentional damage can and will be charged to the patrons’ bill.
• Please, always treat our staff and other patrons with respect. Should you disagree with any government mandates, you are encouraged to take your issues up with your State Government Representative. Albany’s Representative is:
*Albany’s State Government Representative – Rebecca Stephens
0898 418799 or Rebecca.email@example.com*
**While at Rustlers Steakhouse and Grill**
• Masks are currently not required. If you have not got a mask and would like one, Rustlers Steakhouse can provide you with one. Masks are only required upon orders from the Department of Health. If such orders come through, masks are to be worn whenever you move around the restaurant but can be removed while sitting down at the table.
• At all times, maintain courteous physical distancing with respect to other patrons and staff
• All patrons and staff are expected to maintain excellent personal hygiene while dining in Rustlers Steakhouse and Grill – as per common practices.
• Maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into their elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of the tissues immediately.
• Your reservation will be allocated to the best available table at the time of your reservation. Requests for certain tables/locations in the restaurant will be attempted but it can never be a guarantee.
• Most importantly please come in and have a fantastic Rustlers Experience