CONDITION OF ENTRY
***CONDITIONS OF ENTRY***
* Bookings are not required – but they are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
* Electronic messages, including email, text message/SMS, or mobile push notifications will not apply when registering guests of your table in accordance to current privacy laws surrounding COVID-19, unless already previously subscribe to such Services.
* On Fridays, Saturdays, and busy times of the year (ie. long weekends, school holidays, New Years Eve), tables of 10 or more maybe asked for a pre-authorisation of a credit card to secure your table. Failing to provide pre-authorisation in a timely manner will result in your booking been cancelled. The value of the pre-authorisation will be at $10 per person and will only be charged to the credit card if; your table fails to show for the reservation; Guests are more than 15 minutes late for the appointed booking time; or failure to notify the restaurant of a drop of numbers.
* As a courtesy you agree to contact the restaurant if you have any changes, updates or need to cancel your reservation.
**Entry to Patrons**
* Everyone has an obligation to stay at home while displaying ANY symptoms such as fever or coughing. We have the right to refuse service or entry and insist that anyone with these symptoms leave the premises.
* While waiting to be seated please observe physical distancing or wait outside to be seated.
* Please sanitise your hands before entering the restaurant.
* Visitors to the restaurant acknowledge that they may be asked to wait, or be refused entry, to the restaurant in the event that the site has reached its total capacity under the WA Hygiene Hospitality requirements.
* Visitors/patrons acknowledge the rights of Rustlers Steakhouse and Grill to refuse entry or request the departure of patrons from our site at any time for any reason. When so asked, patrons are advised to do so promptly and respectfully to the staff. Patrons have the right to dispute what they may believe to be unfair treatment, in writing and emailed to and not to take issue with the staff/management at the time of refusal/departure.
* Accidents happen from time to time. Both staff and patrons will be excused for minor breakages. Patrons acknowledge that breakages of significance can and will be charged to the patrons’ bill.
* Any special requests made will be catered for by Rustlers Steakhouse and Grill as best as possible.
**While at Rustlers Steakhouse and Grill**
* All bookings come with a strict 2 hr seating time – if you would like a longer sit time please speak to the staff (at least 24 hours before your booking time)
* Please, always treat our staff and other patrons with respect
* At all times, maintain physical distancing measures (as per WA health guidelines) with respect to other visitors and staff
* Maintain good personal hand hygiene while dining in Rustlers Steakhouse and Grill
* Maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into their elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of the tissues immediately.
* Any special requests made will be catered for by the venue as best as possible.
* Your reservation will be allocated to the best available table at the time of your reservation.
*Most importantly please come in and have a fantastic Rustlers Experience